After years of wanting, months and months of anticipation , we are now near the finish line. I’m talking about the much awaited grand opening of H&M Philippines!!!
Yes, the excitement has reached fever pitch as we crawl through the final 2-ish days until they finally open. With the darn clock in front of SM Megamall slowly ticking down, I know everyone just can’t wait to set foot into the 3-floor fashion wonderland!
Today was super special for me as I was fortunate enough to be one of the first to scour the shelves of H&M!
GAAAAHHHH!!!! HUGE right???^_^
Like I’ve mentioned before, my sis-in-law is renowned in the fashion and beauty world and she most generously let her influence trickle down onto this overly excited fangirl and scored a spot for me and my mom-in-law to the VIP launch!
Guys, I believe in paying it forward. My gain is YOUR gain!!! I took lots of pics for you so you can plan your attack on when you decide to visit the store!
Can’t wait any longer??? Here are just some of the things you can expect from H&M Philippines (PICTURE HEAVY!!):
Ladies, the 1st and 2nd floor belongs to US!!
1st floor: Basics , Conscious – Sustainable Style, Accessories, Shoes, Lingerie and Sleepwear
2nd floor: Home to the trendier, more youth oriented pieces. (But hey, no matter what age you are if you can rock it, you go ahead and ROCK IT!) Also home to the Divided Collection, L.O.G.G, and Sportswear
L.O.G.G Clothing – Casual, everyday pieces
Divided Collection – Mostly basic black items in the most unique cuts (personally, I loved this collection the most)
3rd Floor: Children and Men’s Section
Saying that I enjoyed this floor the most would be an understatement… I FRICKIN FLIPPED OUT AT THE CHILDREN’S SECTION!!! They had the most adorable items at the most reasonable prices!!! I think I took the most pics here!!!
When I finally got to the Men’s section it was jam packed with so much people!! I could only take a few shots!!
There you have it! ThoughI honestly feel like I barely scratched the surface of what H&M has to offer! With almost 3,000 square meters of space packed with stuff there will definitely be something for EVERYONE!!! ^_^
Some things to remember:
- The official opening will be on October 17 at exactly 9am! The very first person in line on opening day gets a whooping Php 6,000 GC! The first 200 people get GCs as well that range from Php 5,000 – 200 (except the lucky first one of course)
- Store hours are from 9am till midnight from October 17 till 19th.
- Discounts of up to 40-50% off (During the opening weekend, at least, from what I understand)
- Regular store hours of 9am-9pm resume on October 20th onwards
- Prepare to do some damage to your bank account… (accept the inevitable!)
- WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES!!!
Will write about my shopping finds on a different post! Stay tuned!! ^_^